Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 days in a row??

Could it be possible?? I have decided that there is nothing so sad as being in a relationship and being lonely.

It's funny: I know if I broke up with him now, a large portion of his friends would look at him and say, "What did you do?" He would think since he threw money at me, that would keep it alive. Nope. Need my hugs, need my kisses. (Sex is negotiable.) Keep your fuckin money. I've already seen that's he's meeting the Evil Lesa for a beer on Friday. Let's see if he keeps that appointment. (Damn my intelligence. He hasn't figured out you have to log out of facebook as of yet.)

Dad sent me $2500. Bless his heart. Guilt of so many years of no responses? Who cares. Need it now. So that'll get mortgage company off my back for a little while, plus a few others. Contacting EDD, what to do next? Cliff starts paying $400 again 7/1, Dave is paying $150 a week. Looks good on paper, let's see what happens. Kids are driving me insane. I'd like to see Dave do what I do. He has people to share the drive now, Amber moving in soon at $375 a month, makes $36.50 an hour (oops, he got a raise to $38.00), and he's still trying to tell me how bad he has it. I just listen, nod my head, all the while thinking, "Asshole. You have no idea." He's making plans for us to go to Las Vegas for Carol and Rod's birthdays/anniversary thang in October. I'd like to hold on until then. Sick, I know. But I'd love to go to L.V. sans MIL, SIL, kids, and ex. I might even have some fun. I did have fun when I went with Karen and Kirsten to Reno and that was what...four years ago? I'll drive Dave under the table, then stay out all night. It's possible. Win a million, not need his handouts...hey, it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment